The car hire Sydney airport are the best means of transport as they are spacious, comfortable and very flexible. On can select them as per the need and can enjoy the travelling to the fullest, here are the ten most famous cafes, which are a must to visit:
- Blue Water Café: This café is popular for its huge portions of food served, one can choose from the delicious pasta dishes to the burgers and the grills. The food is total value for money and is served with great drinks.
- Café Zoe: Visit this café by hiring a car and enjoy the best cups of delicious coffee with yummy sandwiches, salads, pasta and risottos. The people are friendly and the ambience is perfect for hanging out with friends.
- Gallery Café: Taste the New York–style turkey-and-cranberry toasted sandwich with yummy coffee or other drinks, the interiors are amazing with ever-changing art on the walls. Visit this place with friends or family for spending a great time by hiring a car
- The Gumnut Teagarden: Enjoy the sandwiches, pies and ploughmen’s platters in this old-fashioned café, antique things are used in the interiors. The high quality coffee served with cakes is a must to taste; even the live jazz music can be enjoyed on Friday nights.
- Formaggi Ocello: Taste the best sandwiches, panini, coffee and wine in this café, even great variants of Italian, Spanish and French cheese can be enjoyed here at good rates.
- Dare: The full form is ‘Delicious and Responsible Eating’; enjoy the healthy and organic food items like salads, fresh sandwiches, muesli, etc. with delicious cups of coffee. Even the smoothies are a must to try with pancakes and muffins
- Jellyfish: Hire a car and hang out with friends in this café, taste some of the tasty smoked salmon and avocado wrap or salt and pepper squid. Even the coffee served here is amazing, with fresh aroma and texture, it is must to try.
- Bourke Street Bakery: Hire a car and visit this place for tasting some of the best cakes, pastries, quiches, organic breads, croissants and tarts. The rates are reasonable and the quality of products is excellent.
- Barzura: This café offers the best views of Sydney; one can visit this place and can spend great time over a cup of coffee. Even the fresh salads, pides, delicious pasta dishes can be enjoyed at good rates.
- Park Café: Take a break and enjoy excellent coffee in this café, one can also enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace with some of the best Mediterranean dishes. The seafood and potato risotto and the custard tarts are a must to try as they are finger licking good.
Author bio: Anna is a person with a passion for writing. She has written many articles on car hire sydney airport and various other topics, for more information you can check her other blogs.